View Single Post
Old 04-29-2019, 09:49 PM   #1054 (permalink)
solidus
Track Member

Drives: 15' Nismo Black 6MT
solidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
I had an apartment on the 3rd floor. Everytime I looked out the window. I had 2 shadows sitting on a bench across the street. When I left the apartment. I would put little pieces of paper on my door and widows. If the paper was moved. Then I knew someone had paid me a visit. Used to pull the window blinds closed at night. Hang a woman mannequin from the ceiling with a fan blowing on it to get it some movement plus a light shining on it so the shadow would be on the blinds. Then I would slip out of the apartment though the basement.

Big thing with women over there at the time was blue jeans and panty hose. Every trip over. I would have a suitcase full of that stuff for exchange.
When we hung out with the State people they would leave cigarette butts in their ashtrays. We also traded PX Levi's for crystal and swiss cutlery.
solidus is offline   Reply With Quote