View Single Post
Old 04-29-2019, 12:56 PM   #6323 (permalink)
Sales@F.I. Inc.
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 2008 G37S Coupe
Sales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeSales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeSales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeSales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeSales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeSales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeSales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeSales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeSales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeSales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeSales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ct2012 View Post
The FI exhaust was the simplest install I have ever done... no adjustments needed, no shimming, nothing. It took me about an hour, and that was mainly due to me stopping periodically to re-read directions because I was skeptical of how easily it was coming together (experience has taught me that when an install is going smoothly, I'm probably doing it wrong). Every single piece of the system is immaculately machined and welded and matched right up to the other pieces.

When I finished and fired it up, I immediately started smiling. The car now sounds like it looks like it should sound - a mean, throaty growl at idle and a roar as you reach higher RPMs. It feels like the car has a brand new attitude. My only complaint thus far is that I can't stop myself from driving around just to listen to it. Good stuff FI.
Quote:
Originally Posted by vencko View Post
The install was easy as well and the fit of the FI was just perfect. What i didn't expect is the loudness Not even sure if it should be so loud or if i should check for leaks. You can hear the car half mile away just normal driving and probably from much further away when stepping on it. I love the sound it makes but i can't imagine how one without the resonators would sound lol since 12" is this loud. I am on Berk HFC. The car sounds now so much faster than it really is
Quote:
Originally Posted by danegrey View Post
Thanks FI for a wonderful exhaust... Just want to say thanks. I did a SCCA Track Night last Wednesday and several comments on how great it sounds...... And this has not been the first time, I have gotten comments.
Thank you all for your reviews. It's always great to hear back from our customers after installation.

Our team takes a great deal of pride in what they do and it brings our team a lot of satisfaction knowing that our customers are happy with the end results.

Thank you all for your business and support!

- Kevin
www.fastintentions.com
"FUELED BY PASSION"
Sales@F.I. Inc. is offline   Reply With Quote