View Single Post
Old 04-29-2019, 11:51 AM   #4 (permalink)
ZCanadian
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 370Z
ZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImportConvert View Post
Gonna dominate Tesla. Tesla has only 1 thing going for it: being first.
Well, maybe not even first, but they did it in style.
I'm not a big fan, but even I respect what they've done.
Not sure that it will be sustainable once mainstream makes are in the business, especially given Musk's business model of no in-the-field representation, but who knows. He certainly got the jump on all of the major brands and an incredible head start. What he chooses to do with that lead is up to him.

Personally, I think this will be a big disruption to the EV market. But Taycan (along with the other initiatives at VWAG such as the cousin Audi E-Tron) will also grow the market as they make it more "normal" to consider and EV. The Audi commercials have really picked up on that idea. "You're right, and EV isn't for you"
ZCanadian is offline   Reply With Quote