View Single Post
Old 04-29-2019, 09:18 AM   #6322 (permalink)
Spartan 1771
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Wife crazy & 09 370Z
Spartan 1771 has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan 1771 has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan 1771 has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan 1771 has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan 1771 has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan 1771 has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan 1771 has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan 1771 has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan 1771 has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan 1771 has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan 1771 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vencko View Post
When my package arrived i already had the old exhaust out, it was no problem at all since my car is 2018...didn't even need to use PB. The install was easy as well and the fit of the FI was just perfect. What i didn't expect is the loudness Not even sure if it should be so loud or if i should check for leaks. You can hear the car half mile away just normal driving and probably from much further away when stepping on it. I love the sound it makes but i can't imagine how one without the resonators would sound lol since 12" is this loud. I am on Berk HFC. The car sounds now so much faster than it really is
My setup is non-resonated, also with Berk cats. It sounds AWESOME! Yes, its loud, but it's not my daily driver. If it were, I would have gone with the 18" resonators.

-DD Air Guide, Stillen G3 CAIs, 63mm Throttle Bodies, Motordyne M370, Berk HFCs, FI TDX CBE (non-res, CF), Sprint booster v3, Ecutek Dyno Tuned, and the list goes on...
Spartan 1771 is offline   Reply With Quote