View Single Post
Old 04-29-2019, 08:25 AM   #9 (permalink)
ColtronZ
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 17 370z
ColtronZ has a reputation beyond reputeColtronZ has a reputation beyond reputeColtronZ has a reputation beyond reputeColtronZ has a reputation beyond reputeColtronZ has a reputation beyond reputeColtronZ has a reputation beyond reputeColtronZ has a reputation beyond reputeColtronZ has a reputation beyond reputeColtronZ has a reputation beyond reputeColtronZ has a reputation beyond reputeColtronZ has a reputation beyond repute

Got re-tuned this weekend by RS-Enthalpy in Tampa. I was previously remote tuned for the time being but finally put it on the dyno.

I gained about 15hp in the mid range and 10 up top for 318hp total.

My car and responsiveness feels way more fluid and the experience of this tuner really shows over my previous. I would highly recommend RS-Enthalpy if you are in the bay area.

Dyno sheet and some flames found over at https://imgur.com/a/xoepOgx (My phone must take photos that are too large in file to upload as attachments. They never work on here, sorry for the Imgur link)

Last edited by ColtronZ; 04-29-2019 at 08:28 AM.
ColtronZ is offline   Reply With Quote