View Single Post
Old 04-28-2019, 12:00 PM   #12 (permalink)
Zyonara91
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2010-Red-6spd-S/T
Zyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunk View Post
A friends sister who was only 20 yrs old at the time was dianosed with Lukemia. As her health began to spiral down, she kept saying that demons were going to take her - she was on alot of medication so they figured it was her hallucinating.

That Halloween, they had a family party. My friends daughter had a digital camera that she was using, just randomly taking pics without even proper framing or focusing.

One of the pictures was of the girl with Lukemia. She was looking at the camera. In the pic, you could see just over her right shoulder an image that appeared to look like the head of a evil entity - angry eyes, scowl, etc.

In another pic was a group picture of the whole family. Behind them was an arched entry to the hallway. The lights in the hallway were off, but you can clearly see the outline of a demonic figure with a cape or wings that had curvy pointed corners at the top. Kinda like what a Gargoyle would have.

She passed away a month or two after that. She was a very sweet girl and I often pray for her spirit.
Good lord. Makes you wonder does it not? A 20 year old, what sins could she have committed that demons would be after her? Whewwww. I'll pray for her as well. I feel that we only have a basic understanding on how this vast and infinite universe of ours works. We send satellites into space, yet we haven't even discovered the depths of our own oceans. We sent a man to the moon yet we are so far from the heavens themselves.

What we know is just basic understandings. I feel that that God/Allah/Christ/Bhagwan/The Supreme Being or whatever you want to call Him/It gave us mathematics, sciences, philosophy as keys to the locks of this universe. To keep us entertained, thinking and pondering. Just look at how many galaxies there are in this universe, it's staggering and really makes you wonder if all of this is just "random" and came to be because something blew up (Big bang).

Anyway, thanks for sharing that!
Zyonara91 is offline   Reply With Quote