View Single Post
Old 04-27-2019, 10:09 PM   #12 (permalink)
radensb
Base Member

Drives: 09 Nissan 370Z GM M6
radensb has a reputation beyond reputeradensb has a reputation beyond reputeradensb has a reputation beyond reputeradensb has a reputation beyond reputeradensb has a reputation beyond reputeradensb has a reputation beyond reputeradensb has a reputation beyond reputeradensb has a reputation beyond reputeradensb has a reputation beyond reputeradensb has a reputation beyond reputeradensb has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormtroopr View Post
Hi
as my english is not 100% accurate, tell me if I correctly understood : this PCB allows you to remove the OEM navi (display, buttons, radio) but to keep the AC amplifier. Then just have to add the 3 buttons AC controller to be able to continue to use the AC.
This allows you to display AC functions on an android device.

I'm correct ?

Yes, that is one possible configuration. The intent is that you can also control the AC without the physical button through an app on a "tesla" style install if that is the build you are attempting. So, you can control through 3 dial module from base model Z, or through an app. There would be a specific firmware for the desired configuration, but the hardware platform would support it all. Either configuration would also allow for AC status on the app.
radensb is offline   Reply With Quote