View Single Post
Old 04-27-2019, 10:36 AM   #21 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quicksilvers View Post
I beg to differ seeing how I met the people how produce the AAM Competition Performance VQ37 intake manifold their quality control is actually very good and any issues with their intake manifolds they manufacture will be corrected immediately aspecially with their valued customers in the Z and G community. This intake manifold is by no means cheap either 2K+ depending on what options you want. Also don’t forget the AAM Competition Performance VQ37 intake manifold is proven to make power on our VQ37HR platform I seen this for myself on the AAM Competition dyno and supporting big power on FI set ups.
with that

You met them. Congrats to you

Too bad that doesn't mean shìt. Have you seen the photos or read the horror stories? Those are evidence of lack of quality control. You have absolutely no basis for promoting them other than your own experience. You are only one person and there are plenty of others with a completely different experience. Your ability to ignore all evidence contrary to your claims sure makes it feel like you're on their payroll or something...

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote