View Single Post
Old 04-27-2019, 08:55 AM   #1 (permalink)
afzzz
Base Member

Drives: 2017 Sport Coupe
afzzz has a reputation beyond reputeafzzz has a reputation beyond reputeafzzz has a reputation beyond reputeafzzz has a reputation beyond reputeafzzz has a reputation beyond reputeafzzz has a reputation beyond reputeafzzz has a reputation beyond reputeafzzz has a reputation beyond reputeafzzz has a reputation beyond reputeafzzz has a reputation beyond reputeafzzz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Z1 25 row oil cooler for sale (setrab core)

Hello all,
Reposting this item. It was part of an old thread and I posted before the parts were actually out of the car and the project took a really long time. Apologies to all that showed interest. Pics below include a rundown of my parts as well as photos of what is included in the sale. I think a few of the parts didn't make it out of the shop when they took the kit out (the small bits). These parts were not in the car for more than 2 years as I installed and then decided to switch to a 34 row cooler. $250 plus shipping. I will package with care and we can use your preferred shipping carrier. For fitment, this is coming off of a 2010 370z. Thanks for looking. Andy
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Everything included used.jpg (284.2 KB, 83 views)
File Type: jpg Items included new.jpg (37.2 KB, 48 views)
File Type: jpg Closeup.jpg (290.8 KB, 51 views)
File Type: jpg Closeup 2.jpg (129.4 KB, 61 views)
File Type: jpg Setrab.jpg (92.5 KB, 41 views)
File Type: jpg Setrab closeup.jpg (104.3 KB, 38 views)
File Type: jpg Cost rundown.jpg (35.1 KB, 53 views)

Last edited by afzzz; 04-27-2019 at 09:16 AM.
afzzz is offline   Reply With Quote