Thread: My 2010 Sport
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2019, 08:55 AM   #95 (permalink)
sirnixalot
Track Member

Drives: 2010 370Z
sirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond repute

Got some work done over the long weekend we had here

After removing some material from the inner trim ring I just used a ton of hot glue to secure the gauges

I was busting my brain to figure out how to hold a nut on the back side of this when I remembered these speed nut clips. Worked like a charm.

Here they are installed and wired up. Just need to get some double sided tape to put on the cover pieces

The fuel pressure sensor wouldn't fit straight out the front or the side of the regulator. Unfortunately the oil temp and pressure sensor wires will need a little extending but that's not the end of the world.