View Single Post
Old 04-26-2019, 12:59 PM   #7954 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
Different strokes for different folks. I bought a Fit and tried the commuter vehicle thing. Nope. No thanks. It's rated 35 mpg and I get 28 at best in town and the highway driving is terrible (unstable with no lane change power at speed). The Z was rated 19 in town and 24 on the highway and I routinely got 20+/25+ on a full tank even with some occasional fun thrown in.

I am willing to pay for the enjoyment of a more powerful vehicle is what it boils down to.
I have done the same. I said forget it, I am going to commute in something that puts a smile on my face. The fuel cost I just ignore. It's smiles per gallon, Not miles per gallon I pay for.
Spooler is online now   Reply With Quote