View Single Post
Old 04-26-2019, 08:17 AM   #7925 (permalink)
bunk
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 370z Roadster
bunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
Different strokes for different folks. I bought a Fit and tried the commuter vehicle thing. Nope. No thanks. It's rated 35 mpg and I get 28 at best in town and the highway driving is terrible (unstable with no lane change power at speed). The Z was rated 19 in town and 24 on the highway and I routinely got 20+/25+ on a full tank even with some occasional fun thrown in.

I am willing to pay for the enjoyment of a more powerful vehicle is what it boils down to.
Yeah. I was DD'ing the Z, but it takes me almost 2 hours to drive 35-40 miles home, so Id be lucky to do one quick pull. Im not saying Im selling any of my cars, Im just saying Id like to add a more fuel economic one for the tedious commutes.
-Drop in K&N Filter -Invidia Gemini CBE -Z1 Oil Cooler -Swift Springs - EcuTek -Forgestar F14 -SPL Camber Links -Akebono BBK Upgrade -Z1 Premium SS Lines -SPL Diff Bushings -SPL FUCAs - BellRaceworks Diff Brace

Last edited by bunk; 04-26-2019 at 08:19 AM.
bunk is offline   Reply With Quote