View Single Post
Old 04-25-2019, 11:07 AM   #1035 (permalink)
solidus
Track Member

Drives: 15' Nismo Black 6MT
solidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
When I was in the DoD. I bounced around Eastern Europe, mostly Yugoslavia in the late 70's working on a few programs. There were things going on at the time with the cold war that people still don't know about and never will. Looking back on it. It felt I was in a spy movie comedy. Spy vs Spy. It did cause me to have a nice hole in my back with a little entrance wound.
Been there. My second post was Prague , Czechoslovakia. I was there for the Velvet revolution. Our special buddies included the KGB and GRU. They played some super ridiculous games including microwaving the hell out of us at night just to help us remember we weren't home.
solidus is offline   Reply With Quote