View Single Post
Old 04-25-2019, 09:53 AM   #34 (permalink)
AlWakRa
Track Member

Drives: 10 370Z PW 6MT
AlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmatchley86 View Post
Seeing alot of people saying they run a 10.5 in the front with no issues. I just went wider to this size in the front with a +15 offset (10.5 +15) and now i'm rubbing like crazy with a 275/40/18.

Its not in a turn but when I go over any halfway decent sized bump. I think its hitting the tab that holds the bumper in the wheel well. I already rolled the fenders and am only lowered on swift springs. Any advise here?

I ordered a quick release so I can remove the tab and am about to order some 35 aspect ratio tires. But if someone has words of wisdom i'm all ears.

You would need to get more camber in front, on stock height there is no issues, but lowered you will need -3, -2.5 if fender rolled. I am lowered and don't have any issues with -2.7 front camber and around an inch gap between tire and fender.
AlWakRa is offline   Reply With Quote