View Single Post
Old 04-24-2019, 04:14 PM   #24 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingpin76 View Post
I just ordered from there a second time. The first time went smoothly. This time it went less smooth. Although the first email I got was a notice telling me that the part I ordered was out of stock. My biggest issue is In being up front. If it’s out of stock post it as such on the website. If it’s out of stock I’ll find it elsewhere or I’m willing to wait but there’s nothing worse than finding out that there’s a wait ahead after committing to buying a product. That’s one of the main reasons amazon is putting so many people out of business. They do online shipping/sales right. As it sits I’m just paying to wait. That’s unacceptable and it will factor int my next purchase with them if I decide to return.

Other than that annoyance their prices are fine. The shipping I’ve had in the past was fine. The communication was excellent. It’s a minor complaint but it’s a pet peeve of mine and has been for many years.
Jeez... you just can't please some people. I assume if you're buying from the Z store it's something you can't find on Amazon so the comparison is irrelevant. Instead of posting negative comments about one of the better online retailers for the Z, you should just be happy they actually communicated with you to tell you it's out of stock instead of taking your money and not communicating about status and making you file a claim with PayPal or CC company like some vendors do **cough** Evo-R **cough**

Now if you waited a week or two before getting the out of stock notice, that's worth commenting on.

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote