View Single Post
Old 04-23-2019, 08:25 PM   #1016 (permalink)
URBiN~HURMiT
Base Member

Drives: 2009 370z 6MT
URBiN~HURMiT has a reputation beyond reputeURBiN~HURMiT has a reputation beyond reputeURBiN~HURMiT has a reputation beyond reputeURBiN~HURMiT has a reputation beyond reputeURBiN~HURMiT has a reputation beyond reputeURBiN~HURMiT has a reputation beyond reputeURBiN~HURMiT has a reputation beyond reputeURBiN~HURMiT has a reputation beyond reputeURBiN~HURMiT has a reputation beyond reputeURBiN~HURMiT has a reputation beyond reputeURBiN~HURMiT has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by solidus View Post
I'm laughing my *** off. I was in Manila at the Embassy. I had avoided the Gamma Globulin for 2 months. They sent an embassy nurse and the State Department Regional Security Officer to a Comm post I was manning in the city. RSO took the post while I was told to take the shot. Felt like a spike went in my *** cheek, opened up and another red hot spike came out of that one. I will fight somebody with a syringe of that stuff.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Glad you guys liked my GG story ...
I actually 'bumped' in to the guy on an NKP Forum.
Since he was there same time I was I asked him if he knew anything about it.
He sort of admitted that it was he who did the deed - but then said:
Back then I wasn't a nice person - after all, everyday I had to put up with hungover GI's with dripping junk calling me Pecker Checker - thinking it was funny.
I can certainly understand that - but I wasn't the one mocking you out.
oh-well.
I told him that I had long since resolved the incident and it's now only one of several funny stories from my time in the military.
All's well that End's well - and we both had an internet chuckle over it.