View Single Post
Old 04-23-2019, 02:51 PM   #11 (permalink)
TheWolfe
Track Member

Drives: like a maniac
TheWolfe has a reputation beyond reputeTheWolfe has a reputation beyond reputeTheWolfe has a reputation beyond reputeTheWolfe has a reputation beyond reputeTheWolfe has a reputation beyond reputeTheWolfe has a reputation beyond reputeTheWolfe has a reputation beyond reputeTheWolfe has a reputation beyond reputeTheWolfe has a reputation beyond reputeTheWolfe has a reputation beyond reputeTheWolfe has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlsully View Post
If you're good with power tools, have patience to work with fiberglass, and want to save some money I would give a try at building your own. Otherwise, I think the wicked CAS box is one of the best options. You still have full use of your trunk, and able to keep your spare tire.

I'm no pro, but following a few tutorials on youtube and a post here by a user "BoneZ" I was able to make it without any issues. It sounds very solid and that pioneer sub hits pretty damn good.
Awesome, thanks again! I'll be sure to do all that I'm redoing my entire trunk this summer (air, sub, and wood paneling) but I'd like to still be able to, you know, use my trunk so these seem like good options vs. a box