View Single Post
Old 02-01-2010, 09:50 PM   #6 (permalink)
motoextreme
Track Member

Drives: Nismo NO MODS!
motoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond repute

Wholly crap those are pricey! What exactly does CAF stand for? I was thinking Canadian Funds but that wouldnt make sense.

Sure would be cool though, plus they don't fit my KW's...oh well, worth asking, thanks man!

Block of wood. For the price of the above I could hire a guy to ride in the passenger seat, jump out at every driveway and push the board...plus I'd have someone to talk to on the road

Can't get over how much they are, should of figured.