View Single Post
Old 04-23-2019, 07:24 AM   #10 (permalink)
mlsully
Base Member

Drives: 2015 Nismo
mlsully has a reputation beyond reputemlsully has a reputation beyond reputemlsully has a reputation beyond reputemlsully has a reputation beyond reputemlsully has a reputation beyond reputemlsully has a reputation beyond reputemlsully has a reputation beyond reputemlsully has a reputation beyond reputemlsully has a reputation beyond reputemlsully has a reputation beyond reputemlsully has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWolfe View Post
Awesome, I checked it out. So after building your own and checking out the one I linked, what do you think? Would you recommend the kit or just making a custom one?
If you're good with power tools, have patience to work with fiberglass, and want to save some money I would give a try at building your own. Otherwise, I think the wicked CAS box is one of the best options. You still have full use of your trunk, and able to keep your spare tire.

I'm no pro, but following a few tutorials on youtube and a post here by a user "BoneZ" I was able to make it without any issues. It sounds very solid and that pioneer sub hits pretty damn good.