View Single Post
Old 04-22-2019, 10:01 PM   #7426 (permalink)
BettyZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: A Garage Queen
BettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoiler View Post
I am looking forward to moving to a place with a HOA to keep owners in line. Where I currently live, the dickweed neighbor never finishes anything and leaves all kinds of crap sitting around all the time. I am so tired of his style that I am moving before I start tossing Molotov Cocktails over the fence...

Just talking about it even gets my blood pressure up... ....I’m actually so pizzed about it, I don't even perv on his wife very much anymore...

Dammit... Thats it... I going to get some bacon to snack on...
Spoiler, a tactic my grandfather used once, to great effect, was to find the sewer line of the offending neighbor, dig down to it under cover of night, punch into it, fill with quick dry cement, and refill the dig. A few days later, that neighbor's first-floor sinks and toilets exploded with filth and the county health dept. decreed the home unfit for human habitation.

Message = sent.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk