View Single Post
Old 04-22-2019, 09:07 PM   #7 (permalink)
TheWolfe
Track Member

Drives: like a maniac
TheWolfe has a reputation beyond reputeTheWolfe has a reputation beyond reputeTheWolfe has a reputation beyond reputeTheWolfe has a reputation beyond reputeTheWolfe has a reputation beyond reputeTheWolfe has a reputation beyond reputeTheWolfe has a reputation beyond reputeTheWolfe has a reputation beyond reputeTheWolfe has a reputation beyond reputeTheWolfe has a reputation beyond reputeTheWolfe has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRiZO View Post
Some of us bought the https://www.sonicelectronix.com/item...-VPAS12ST.html

I like it, if you're just looking for balanced bass to take the load off your midrange drivers, it's perfect. It can get pretty loud, but I never turn it up much to really know. I just know it can get louder than I care for.

I would HIGHLY suggest replacing your stock speakers first though. The stock stereo is trash. You may actually be happy with the amount of bass without a subwoofer.
Speaker replacement is in my plans as well as adding the sub It's just not one of my priorities at the moment. But thanks for the suggestion! Is that an entire sub? What else would I need? Also, one of the benefits of the Wicked CAS enclosure is that (apparently) I would be able to keep my spare tire since it fits in the area inside of it, and with this Vega one, I'm assuming I'd have to remove my spare completely