View Single Post
Old 04-22-2019, 04:17 PM   #7364 (permalink)
BettyZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: A Garage Queen
BettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPenvy View Post
i'm still debating on where to take mine.

the shop i always used for the Z hurt them a bit last time. some wonderful employee let 2 fall over on their face which the corners of the sport wheel spoke stick out further than the tire sidewall and rest of the wheel. soooo not taking gloss black painted gtr wheels there.

was thinking nissan garage but idk if they will mount oversized tires.

i have another option someone told me about at cars and coffee over the weekend but it's like 40 min away and not like i can transport the tires in the car lol either would take them off whole leave it on jacks or have someone follow me in the pickup truck.
**** that noise! The ***-tech at my local douche-stone used a screwdriver and a mallet to take my weights off, scratched the hell out of the wheels. I took all 4 off the car, drove em back, rolled em into the nearly-full waiting area, and said "fix what you did."

And that's the story of I got four brand-spanking new-looking wheels.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk