View Single Post
Old 04-21-2019, 06:22 PM   #189 (permalink)
Leingod
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: In Circles
Leingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond repute

So yesterday we were suppose to celebrate Susan's and her brothers girlfriends birthdays together. Susan wanted an oil based tomato sauce and homemade pasta. We ended up canceling because she got a 24hr stomach bug early that morning.

She has bounced back decently and for dinner she still wanted pasta.

1.5C Semolina flour and 1.5C all purpose flour. Sifted together. Whisked into a ball with 3 eggs and a dash of salt. Ran through my pasta machine to a 2 degree thickness and cut into bucatini. Boiled for 3 minutes Al dente. Melted some pats of butter on the pasta and added crushed pistachios, chopped Chives, and chopped basil. Topped with grated Romano. For very basic pasta, it was phenominal.