View Single Post
Old 04-20-2019, 06:40 PM   #7172 (permalink)
madwi
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Granma red Z
madwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastwest2300 View Post
so im just getting home after a nice full day at mr. madwi's place... i replaced my fog lights on my QX, very very nice upgrade over OEM... and then I did the AAM test pipe install... talk about a complete painus in the anus.

Im pretty sure, I broke my index finger pulling the o2 sensor out from one of the cats, and then I tore off a massive piece of skin off one of my other fingers doing something I forget, and that was after I wacked myself in the head twice with a wrench.. suuuuucked!
I gotta admit, I chuckled when the ratchet hit his head the first time. I'm pretty sure his finger needs to have an xray taken of it. Its ****** up.
madwi is offline   Reply With Quote