View Single Post
Old 03-03-2009, 09:13 PM   #38 (permalink)
LiquidZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Mag. Black 2009 370Z
LiquidZ has a reputation beyond reputeLiquidZ has a reputation beyond reputeLiquidZ has a reputation beyond reputeLiquidZ has a reputation beyond reputeLiquidZ has a reputation beyond reputeLiquidZ has a reputation beyond reputeLiquidZ has a reputation beyond reputeLiquidZ has a reputation beyond reputeLiquidZ has a reputation beyond reputeLiquidZ has a reputation beyond reputeLiquidZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCZ View Post
Well, driving it around the city today I noticed the car is much louder (exhaust note) and feels faster than it did before the trackday. I guess you could say it is broken in now. The roughness of the clutch pedal is going away as well, which is great.

Yeah LiquidZ, the Z doesn't suck. It was a lot of fun and compared to other stock cars, it is pretty good around the track. I made a disclaimer at the beginning of my review saying that I was comparing it against the cream of the crop. If you saw my videos you will see I was racing against race cars all day long and that added to my negativity. I got passed a few times by Radical Prototype cars for gods sake. So to be fair, the Z was alright.

So you guys know, I think my fastest lap time was about a 1:51. I think I can shave that down 2 seconds if I drive more aggressively next time. I am eager to see what kind of laps I can do with more upgrades
Thanks for the review dude. I appreciate it!

Has the vibration of the motor gone away?
LiquidZ is offline   Reply With Quote