View Single Post
Old 04-20-2019, 03:00 AM   #1 (permalink)
TheWolfe
Track Member

Drives: like a maniac
TheWolfe has a reputation beyond reputeTheWolfe has a reputation beyond reputeTheWolfe has a reputation beyond reputeTheWolfe has a reputation beyond reputeTheWolfe has a reputation beyond reputeTheWolfe has a reputation beyond reputeTheWolfe has a reputation beyond reputeTheWolfe has a reputation beyond reputeTheWolfe has a reputation beyond reputeTheWolfe has a reputation beyond reputeTheWolfe has a reputation beyond repute
Question Looking for a pretty aggressive offset... Let me know if this will work.

Hey all

My build begins this summer and I'm starting off with air ride and subs. In the meantime, I'm currently running 25mm spacers on the 18" OEM wheels but I'm saving up for a set of Vossen ERA-1s.

Since they're custom made and the car will be on bags but daily driven, I was wondering if these wheel specs may be too aggressive for the Z and I should alter them a bit:

Quote:
Front:
- Diameter: 20"
- Width: 10"
- Offset: +21
- Comparison pic:

Rear:
- Diameter: 20"
- Width: 11"
- Offset: +1
- Comparison pic:
I don't like the look of "tucked" wheels, so that's why I'm going for such aggressive specifications. The only other car on this forum I've found with those exact specs or similar with stock fenders is Juruki's 370z (which I used for the tire specs in the above calculations).