View Single Post
Old 04-19-2019, 10:28 PM   #8 (permalink)
Quicksilvers
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2017 370z
Quicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome and congratulations on your new to you Z!! I highly recommend replacing your Genuine Nissan OEM CSC with the Z Speed Performance CMAK before it fails and your Z ends up riding on the back of a flat bed tow truck I hope you have AAA good luck. I believe I am the record holder here I have replaced four Genuine Nissan OEM CSC’s before I finally installed the Z Speed Performance CMAK Kit glad I did. I definitely recommend installing an oil cooler kit before possible heat damage occurs to your engine if your Z does over heat.You will for sure want to do all your general maintenance on your Z like what was said above. Change oil and oil filter,change your transmission fluid(you will be glad you did),differential fluid,coolant,power steering fluid,and brake fluid. Check the level of your washer fluid. Check the condition of all your tires and adjust your air pressure. Check and test your battery condition.

Last edited by Quicksilvers; 04-19-2019 at 10:31 PM.
Quicksilvers is offline   Reply With Quote