View Single Post
Old 04-19-2019, 10:09 PM   #1 (permalink)
ZeeingAround
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 3500 NVP 370Z-sold!
ZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond repute
Default Looking for a 3.5L Altima 2006 to 2008.

My son is way upside down on a lemon 2006 Altima. 3.5L Engine had a tick. We though it was a guide on the timing chain that broke. So he bought the whole clover kit. Add Power steering pump, water pump, belts, new Axle. and a **** ton of labor. PIA car compared to others.
He just spent $1000 to have the kit installed and looks like a catastrophic failure after about 25mi. Looking for an engine cheap or parts car. Let me know what is in your area. My eyes are tired looking so far tonight, so I wanted to reach out to any of you willing to have a look in your area. TIA