View Single Post
Old 02-01-2010, 08:29 PM   #27 (permalink)
Togo
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Stuff
Togo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by martums View Post
Awesome.

After watching, two questions remain:

Haven't people stated in other threads that putting the base rims on the Sport Ed. 370Z is a no-no? Obviously you've done it. I'm confused. I thought there was some reason, E.g. brakes too big, etc. Anybody else heard that? Is it safe to call BS, or are there legit concerns about putting the 18" rims on a Sport Ed.?

Is it possible to just (have my tire shop) remove the Summer tires, and put the Blizzaks on the 19" Rays until Spring, and just swap tires and use the same rims?

Many Thanks
Well for one, those rims aren't the stock 18"s but they do clear the BBK of the sport package as AK has the sport package on his Z. Some 18"s will not clear this BBK, however I believe the base 18"s DO clear the BBK of the sport package since the Aussies do not get the 19" rays on their sport package but instead get the same 18"s we have here while getting the BBK...

Joe Clem and Koeppel Nissan
Togo is offline   Reply With Quote