View Single Post
Old 02-01-2010, 08:24 PM   #1 (permalink)
motoextreme
Track Member

Drives: Nismo NO MODS!
motoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond repute
Default Air Bags on a Nismo?

May be a stupid question but does anyone know how the new Lambo's and Ferrari's raise their front ends when they go into driveways? My Rover rises too but I'm not exactly sure what it uses to do so, I assume airbags but I can't hear anything when I flick the switch.

Thing is I'm rubbing something awful on the driveway at the office and I can't go to most of the local food places even at the steepest of approach angles. I wouldnt mind adding a couple lbs of weight if its just a matter of putting a couple small lightweight airbags inside the springs and a small compressor.

I know adding weight is the worst sin but I feel like I'm going to lose this front end. The driveways in Malibu and Diamond bar (my two offices) are crazy and I really would like to take my coilovers down even lower if I could bump up the front for a minute or two.

Is this a stupid question? Maybe there's something already out there? (No I do not want hydraulics....HAHAHA)