View Single Post
Old 04-17-2019, 08:13 PM   #11 (permalink)
haris73
Base Member

Drives: '11 370Z
haris73 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis370Z View Post
Fvck Z1. They take from the community, but honestly, don't give much back.

Typically, their prices for parts are on the high end and I swear they're making a profit on shipping as their charges are way over the top.

Add in consistently poor customer service, general arrogance, and their lack of ability to tune with EcuTek, I choose not to do business with them. The last time I purchased something from them was four years ago and it was a shlt show.

There are several companies I buy parts from who value my business and provide expectation-exceeding customer service. Three that come to mind are Josh at Kamispeed, Kyle at IPP, and Ray at Concept Z.

Sorry. Rant over. I'll put my soapbox away.
Was looking at Concept Z and found this:
"I would like my order to ship to an address that differs from my credit card's billing address. Is this possible?

We can ship to a different shipping address. If it's the first time you've ordered from us, and the billing address differs from the shipping address, we will require credit card verification. This is done by placing a small charge (under $10 USD) on the card once the order is placed. We then ask you to check your bank account to find out the exact amount of the charge, and just inform us of the charge amount. Once your card is verified, you will not have to repeat this verification process in the future."

f**k Z1, for real.
haris73 is offline   Reply With Quote