View Single Post
Old 04-17-2019, 06:44 PM   #10 (permalink)
Memphis370Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '09 MB
Memphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Fvck Z1. They take from the community, but honestly, don't give much back.

Typically, their prices for parts are on the high end and I swear they're making a profit on shipping as their charges are way over the top.

Add in consistently poor customer service, general arrogance, and their lack of ability to tune with EcuTek, I choose not to do business with them. The last time I purchased something from them was four years ago and it was a shlt show.

There are several companies I buy parts from who value my business and provide expectation-exceeding customer service. Three that come to mind are Josh at Kamispeed, Kyle at IPP, and Ray at Concept Z.

Sorry. Rant over. I'll put my soapbox away.
Memphis370Z is offline   Reply With Quote