Thread: [For Sale] Stillen Oil Cooler
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2019, 11:34 AM   #13 (permalink)
Trips
Administrator

Drives: 🔰
Trips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nooree01 View Post
Wouldn't recommend the seller gave him asking price plus shipping and didnt include the hardware kit.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Sorry to hear about what's happened.

The sellers has been sent a PM to respond.

Seller original AD:

Bought a Stilen 19 row thermostatic oil cooler from someone on the forums here a couple months back because I was planning to build a track Z but I ended up making it a show car (bags, wheels, ect). Took off the oil cooler because I never really drove the car hard and I felt like it could be put to better use by someone else (for it’s actual purpose). Car is usually kept in the garage or at shows so I decided to take it off. Asking for the price I got it for here on the forums. $200
Will come with a BRAND NEW bracket and BRAND NEW hardware directly from Stillen for installation.
Previous owner had the lower right bracket on the oil cooler cut off to custom mount it (upside down) for better air-flow effiency which theoretically worked, but I bought the bracket and hardware directly from stillen to install correctly.
Condition: 8/10 (Used)
No leaks or cracks
Email: youngfaded0309@gmail.com
For any info and pics.
SHIPPING AT OWNERS EXPENSE.

http://www.the370z.com/payments.php

Last edited by Trips; 04-17-2019 at 11:42 AM.
Trips is offline   Reply With Quote