View Single Post
Old 04-17-2019, 11:33 AM   #27 (permalink)
SPDKING
Base Member

Drives: 14' Nissan 370Z SP
SPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond repute

Personally I hate that stance crap because it ruins the performance and handling and wears out other components that you'll be paying for in the future. Also, your buying someone else's vision of what they wanted their car to look like, not yours. Also, it's not really a good idea to buy someone else's modified car because you don't know if things were done right or a chimp with a screwdriver installed everything. A lightly modified car I would maybe say yes, this is a hard pass in my opinion, especially if he wants over 20k for it. Keep your stock auto and look out for a stock stick that isn't modified.

Last edited by SPDKING; 04-17-2019 at 11:39 AM.
SPDKING is offline   Reply With Quote