View Single Post
Old 04-17-2019, 11:24 AM   #89 (permalink)
jwick
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '10 G37 6MT
jwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
Been looking through the forum for finned diff cover discussions. I'm getting a Wavetrac differential, so I probably don't need a diff cooler. Initially I was looking at the Z1 high capacity finned diff cover, but I'm not real happy with the way Z1 has been treating their customers lately. Plus it interferes with the FI exhaust and will require trimming of the fins.

Does anyone know if the fins on the Nismo finned diff cover interfere with the FI exhaust? Any additional thoughts on why one might be better or worse than the other?

I have the Nismo cover and FI exhaust and not issues. It’s close but doesn’t rub. Seriously doubt that helps you any since I have a G.

jwick is offline   Reply With Quote