View Single Post
Old 04-17-2019, 10:47 AM   #7 (permalink)
redondoaveb
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Nismo Gunmetal
redondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond repute

Feeling some frustration with Z1 also. I was looking at installing the 2015+ Nismo shifter finisher (surround). That's the black one with red stitching and Nismo badge.Z1 has it listed for $127.00 and the 2009-14 finisher (silver with red stitching) for $294.00. Generally, the 2015+ is the more expensive one. I emailed them to verify pricing to make sure I'd receive the right one. I listed their part numbers and prices and asked for verification that the the part # listed for the 2015+ was indeed the black one. I also asked why the big price differences on the different years. Jon response was "due to to the size and small differences". Maybe I'm wrong but I thought all the surrounds were the same size. He didn't even verify that the one I wanted to order was the correct pricing.

Last night I went on their site to order a Daytona tow hook. $198.00 for the tow hook. I added it to my cart and when I went to check out, the shipping cost was $36.00. Granted, it was being shipped from Japan but the shipping cost was still outrageous.

I like Z1 and will be ordering their 2 pieces rotors shortly but their customer service does seem to be lacking.
Fast Intentions "Stage Seb" twin turbo #098- Specialty Z/Tial-Xonarotor/CJM/Ecutek/HKS/KW/SPL/Hotchkis/Rohana/Toyo
700+whp
redondoaveb is offline   Reply With Quote