View Single Post
Old 04-17-2019, 09:19 AM   #71 (permalink)
Whjaxn17
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 17 370Z 6MT
Whjaxn17 has a reputation beyond reputeWhjaxn17 has a reputation beyond reputeWhjaxn17 has a reputation beyond reputeWhjaxn17 has a reputation beyond reputeWhjaxn17 has a reputation beyond reputeWhjaxn17 has a reputation beyond reputeWhjaxn17 has a reputation beyond reputeWhjaxn17 has a reputation beyond reputeWhjaxn17 has a reputation beyond reputeWhjaxn17 has a reputation beyond reputeWhjaxn17 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zalot View Post
Soon after buying a brand new nismo I started having the hyper mod bug syndrome. I am starting to think down the road when all is set and done if i should have just gotten a used gtr or continue down this path. Here is a very short list as of now

(4100) Te37 wheels including center cap cover and rays hubring (4100)
(230). R40 Iconix Lug nuts
(350). Set of pressure sensor Autel maxi tpms ts508
(1200) Brand new michelin pilot tires
(1300) Brand new michelin winter tires
(370). Diff cover plus gear motul fluid/Spl diff solid bushing that i then replaced with whiteline poly
(70). 3 extra motul diff gear oil to reflush after break in
(98). whiteline poly bushing
(150). Z1 subframe collar
(1900) Motordyne shockwave
(155) Phillips X-treme Vision bulb
(114) K&N drop in filter
(140). Raceseng ahift knob
(260). Windows tint
(50). Dress up bolts

Which puts me over 10k at the moment and im not even close halfway through my build. This puts me over 50k already including the car plus mod. Im at the brand new supra territory now and im starting to second guess myself. I value your opinion and thanks in advance.
You can save your allotted window tint and diff cover money in finding a different exhaust like Greddy, Fast Intentions, or HKS. Do as you wish as it is your car and money, but the Motordyne is priced pretty lofty considering there's no benefit to it over the aforementioned names. I'd even argue the quality is better across the board, but that's likely splitting hairs. Point is you can get equal or better quality for a solid $600 less if you're on the brink of busting the budget, or just have it to put elsewhere.
Whjaxn17 is offline   Reply With Quote