View Single Post
Old 04-17-2019, 08:55 AM   #1 (permalink)
haris73
Base Member

Drives: '11 370Z
haris73 is on a distinguished road
Default Absolute garbage costumer service from Z1 motorsports - took a $80 hit for nothing

There's a lot details behind this but want to keep this short

Live in Canada
Put in a $1100 order
They refused to ship because shipping address doesn't match billing address
I had recently moved so can't prove with drivers license that "the credit card is mine"
Which is absolute nonsense because I had ordered from them before with the same Z1 account/billing address. So not only did I steal this guy's credit card I also stole his Z1 account (LOL). Also stole his name apparently.
Said I can provide pictures of the parts on my car previously ordered WITH THE SAME BILLING AND SHIPPING ADDRESS IN QUESTION, their stupid little zino wristband as well
"Nope, there is nothing we can do, it's procedure"
Ok, can you just ship it to the billing address??? Even though I don't know them very well, I rather ring their doorbell and pick it up from them than get hit for $80
"no we can't ship to them because that's not your address"
????????????????????
but it matches the billing address? which is what the problem was???
"nope sorry, procedure"
So are you going to pay for the $40 FX fee I am charged for purchasing, + $40 for this stupid refund as well? When I will just order again?
"nope"

Unbelievable. It was like talking to a brick wall. I just don't understand. I have ordered from you guys before. I have all the proof. This is the most obvious case of NOT credit card fraud in history. I even said to ship it to the billing address instead of my new one. What kind of fraud would do that. But nope, now I have to suffer $80 in credit card FX fees because of "procedure". Just unreal

Eliminating most of my $1100 order and just going to pick up post-MAF intake hoses (unless I can find a good alternative) After that, never ordering from Z1 again

edit: added credit card statement showing FX charge for purchase - will be hit with it for the refund shortly as well
Successfully stole his credit card login info as well. Master hacker here.

edit 2: posted from a comment below
Not only does it not make sense from a customer service perspective, it doesn't even make sense FINANCIALLY

Z1 will now lose out on $1000USD worth of orders by refusing to refund my $80 CAD ($60 USD). Unless their profit margins are lower than 6%, which I somehow doubt, they lost financially too.

And bad word of mouth. And losing a customer who bought in the past, wanted to in the present and would likely have in the future. For what. "Procedure" and $60.
Attached Images
File Type: png 2019-04-17 10_00_05-DUCA MyCardInfo.png (34.9 KB, 62 views)

Last edited by haris73; 04-17-2019 at 11:01 AM.
haris73 is offline   Reply With Quote