View Single Post
Old 04-16-2019, 11:38 PM   #39 (permalink)
BettyZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: A Garage Queen
BettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TobinH View Post
i'm new to this board, and i see this attitude a lot... i don't quite understand it. how can an appearance package on a 2020 car make your 2010 less attractive?

if you have the car you like, what does it matter what nissan does with the z platform? is it that many people here don't like their 370z, are eager to buy a new car, and just really want it to be a nissan?
I can understand people that are upset over Nissan pinching off a fat, steaming loaf on the Z brand.

I also think that people who no longer own a Z, who then get on a Z forum to announce they're glad they sold their Z, because of a weaksauce variant that goes on the market a decade after their former car, probably have a bit too much of their self-esteem wrapped up in their car.

And/or they're hysterically under-endowed.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk