View Single Post
Old 04-16-2019, 11:01 PM   #953 (permalink)
solidus
Track Member

Drives: 15' Nismo Black 6MT
solidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooler View Post
Do I need to post something lower so you will feel better? Makes no difference to me. LOL
Nope, I'm gonna be right in that ballpark. Honestly, I'm kinda wanting to hit that 720-750 sweet spot and just leave things since I was impatient and left it open deck. The closer I get to 800 the more I'm concerned with cylinders wanting to start dancing. Just FYI I ran into a right hand turn fuel starve situation while I was running hydramat on both fuel pumps so look out for it if you don't already have precautions. Thats why I decided to install the Radium surge. It was Seb who planted the idea of putting twin 450s in it. Right now I'm still in a holding pattern on the install of the diff, all the bushings
1.32ar housing and the surge. After that it's tweaking the tune and Im done. I'm guessing 3 weeks but there's a GTR ahead of me with traction control issues and a 911 Turbo looked lonely.
solidus is offline   Reply With Quote