View Single Post
Old 04-16-2019, 08:44 PM   #946 (permalink)
solidus
Track Member

Drives: 15' Nismo Black 6MT
solidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooler View Post
MA's dyno reads 17% low due to it being a Mainline hybrid dyno. So 680hp on their dyno is 795.6hp on a dynojet. I looked at a build that was done with a FI Stage 3.5 turbo kit, stroked with a Bryant crank, Sleeved, GTR intake conversion, etc, and it made 680hp at 19psi of boost on their dyno. He posted in my thread a ways back. They were at the track finishing up the tune and turned the boost up, it snapped the dang input shaft. My hp will be fine. Not too worried about it. I would love for it to be 700hp on their dyno, I just don't see it at only 18-19psi of boost. We shall see. They have 3 cars plus mine to tune Thursday and Friday. We'll see if they get to it. The tuner worked on my car on Sunday breaking in the motor. Freaking Sunday. I am very greatful for that. I am not going to ask him to do such. But if he wants to work on it Saturday or Sunday I am sure not going to tell him no. Besides, I think he can't wait to see how it does. So who knows. They have a couple of things to button up before it hits the rollers.
Well 680 it is! I don't want to be left too far behind.
solidus is offline   Reply With Quote