View Single Post
Old 04-16-2019, 06:16 PM   #13 (permalink)
shadow85
Track Member

Drives: 15' 370Z A/T AMM TT
shadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck33079 View Post
So you're going to play Local Shop Roulette again despite the fact that no one who has touched your car so far knows their *** from a hole in the ground, and you expect it to end well? You've wasted so much time and money messing around with unqualified local shops. Spend the money and have it done right. It's always cheaper to spend more up front than chase your tail.
Please direct me to a shop in Australia who has much knowledge on 370Z platform and I will be very happy to take my car there?

You do not realise I don't have the luxury on this platform like the US guys do rite?

Anyhow, if you followed any of my threads properly you would realise that I did take my boost control issues to a different repuatable shop and they fixed it first go.

And the trans issue will also be taken to another shop, specifically a shop that has worked on plenty of RE7 automatics from the Patrol.
shadow85 is offline   Reply With Quote