View Single Post
Old 04-16-2019, 02:50 PM   #3 (permalink)
TheWolfe
Track Member

Drives: like a maniac
TheWolfe has a reputation beyond reputeTheWolfe has a reputation beyond reputeTheWolfe has a reputation beyond reputeTheWolfe has a reputation beyond reputeTheWolfe has a reputation beyond reputeTheWolfe has a reputation beyond reputeTheWolfe has a reputation beyond reputeTheWolfe has a reputation beyond reputeTheWolfe has a reputation beyond reputeTheWolfe has a reputation beyond reputeTheWolfe has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BettyZ View Post
Sounds like a steal to me.
That's exactly what I think. On Reddit, literally everyone was saying don't do it because of the bad stock oil cooler and stuff like that. But the thing is, he swapped that out a while ago. I drive on average 7500 miles per year, and his car has about 8000 miles per year. It's not like I drive it all the time and I have other cars in case I need something else, you know? Man, I'm really considering it haha. Besides one of my best friends and my girl friend, you're the first person that's actually agreed with me on this one haha.

Here are some pics of his car:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BettyZ View Post
The question to ask, though, is why does he want to part with it?
This was also a concern of mine. I think he's just outgrown it. I followed him back in 2016 when he was doing all this stuff to his car, finished it shortly after and hasn't done anything else to it.

Last edited by TheWolfe; 04-16-2019 at 02:53 PM.
TheWolfe is offline   Reply With Quote