View Single Post
Old 04-16-2019, 01:43 PM   #3715 (permalink)
OptionZero
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 370Z Nismo 6MT
OptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAYCO View Post
Ironic that when I just picked up "Best in Show" out of 500 cars last weekend at Incarnation in Brighton. I rest my case.

Really shows what you know OZ. Nissan have just brought this out, only for the USA market. How ironic given what I have done to mine. Perhaps you should open your eyes more to up to date modifications rather than living in the past.

Attachment 135877
You're gonna use the abomination that Nissan gave us as some sort of support for your POS?

370Z - 50th Anniversary Edition

Look at what people here thought of it

Using a terrible factory appearance package as justification for your junk is really pathetic, which isn't surprising

You won't be able to comprehend this, but here's the type of stuff that inspires me

Last edited by OptionZero; 04-16-2019 at 01:47 PM.
OptionZero is offline   Reply With Quote