View Single Post
Old 04-16-2019, 08:56 AM   #3 (permalink)
markesc
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2014 370z M.B. 7AT
markesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by boby370z View Post
Hello Folks...,

almost 2 yeard ago i bought a brand new Z 2018 Base and i would like to replace the radio by something newer and get the Bluetooth GPS but not necessary the Apple carplay...And of corse i will be able to continue to use the steering button...
I do not want something too expensive...
Anything to recommand?
Thanks

Robert
Just buy a cheaper pioneer for around $200-$250. To me they are 95% all the same and have every adjustment you need if you care about audio; funny enough, whether you spend $150 or you spend $900, Pioneer gives you the same features:

1 - 3 sets of 4 volt line outs
2 - 50 watts pc of deck power (if you're lazy and don't want to buy an amp, personally I went with a RF p600 full active to a single set of components)
3) Time alignment - this one single adjustment has made a WORLD of difference if you actually want the music playing out in front of you/sound stage
4) EQ
5) Speaker level adjustments
6) Active x-over (you can adjust every conceivable variable for subs/mids/highs)

Save your $$$ on the deck, and get yourself some good sound deadening material, hit the doors good. Get a decent 4 or 5 channel amp (Rockford Fosgate); A good component set.

Either install it yourself or just bite the bullet and have it installed.

Better sound, besides tires, was the best change I've made to the Z, especially if you're finished having your hearing destroyed by the stock system/road noise.
markesc is offline   Reply With Quote