View Single Post
Old 04-15-2019, 07:48 AM   #8 (permalink)
ColtronZ
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 17 370z
ColtronZ has a reputation beyond reputeColtronZ has a reputation beyond reputeColtronZ has a reputation beyond reputeColtronZ has a reputation beyond reputeColtronZ has a reputation beyond reputeColtronZ has a reputation beyond reputeColtronZ has a reputation beyond reputeColtronZ has a reputation beyond reputeColtronZ has a reputation beyond reputeColtronZ has a reputation beyond reputeColtronZ has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks to an awesome fellow forum member and some forum patience, I was able to buy some Z1 intakes and install them this weekend. Solo it took only about 2-2.5 hours. Removing the old intakes probably took the most time.

I definitely noticed a difference in sound, everything paired sounds even smoother. I noticed in 6 or 7th gear pressing on the pedal for the car to shift lower it doesn't bog quite as much and actually picks up a bit faster. Well worth the investment even if not that big of difference on paper. I do have a re-tune scheduled on the 27th of April with someone highly recommended in the Tampa area, so I will post the results here.

Last edited by ColtronZ; 04-15-2019 at 07:54 AM.
ColtronZ is offline   Reply With Quote