View Single Post
Old 04-14-2019, 01:42 PM   #51 (permalink)
MZ DAIZY
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Miss Daisy
MZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sway View Post
That doesn’t make any sense, we’re talking about cars not drivers... and if the person knows how to drive the 86, that doesn’t make the person in the Z not know how to drive.

The Z is just a better car, period.

Back on topic though, you’re just at the tip of the modding iceberg. Look at my mod list in my build thread, and I still want Hotchkis sway bars, endlinks, headers, cams, seats, throttle bodies, ported lower intake manifold, and a retune.
I’m just the messenger.

“I am coming from an 86 platform and man that car is solid and well balanced. It is efficient and it actually forces you to become astute in you driving skill. That was a humbling experience for me. That car was a momentum car. You almost always have to create your advantage due to the lack in power and you learn to do it efficiently.”
MZ DAIZY is offline   Reply With Quote