View Single Post
Old 04-14-2019, 11:05 AM   #6418 (permalink)
Baronsmokes
Premium Member

Drives: 2016 370Z Roadster
Baronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
My parents went through the depression. My dad grew up on a farm. They didn't throw anything away. Fixed it and reused it. Ate everything off an animal. Nothing went to waste. My mom, had it somewhat easy. Her mom worked on the river boats on the Ohio, and Mississippi rivers. So they had an income. Growing up like that. Mom threw everything away. So, I'm a mixed bag of the two. Keep it, and throw it. I know what you are going through.
People who went through depression did everything themselves.No one had any money.You had to learn a lot of different skills to survive.People where very independent and pride full.

Now days people feel like they are owed things just for being alive.

So few people do there own work anymore.A lot of do it somebody elsers.
Baronsmokes is offline   Reply With Quote