View Single Post
Old 04-14-2019, 11:00 AM   #60 (permalink)
ZCanadian
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 370Z
ZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond repute

I want what you guys are smoking! It’s legal here. :-)

And I can do 1.2G in any direction with my 4C. Due to its weight and amazing stock braking, on a tight course I’ve even passed an F458 (but not on a straight, obviously). That doesn’t make it a discount Ferrari, although the looks and attention the car gets are on par.

I have the utmost respect for what Chevrolet has done (took them 50 years to get there, mind you) in the C7. Hoping that the C8 is an equally impressive step forward for the platform. Although I think it might be wise to wait for the bugs to be worked out. Going to a mid engine layout is a huge leap for any manufacturer.

In the end, it is a Chevy, and I stand by my comments on build quality. I’ve owned enough of them. Probably more than 30 between personal and the fleet I manage at work. No, none of those are Corvettes, but I don’t see any reason to suspect that they are any better than what I’ve had experience with (from minivans to pickups, Cadillacs, and C5500’s).
ZCanadian is offline   Reply With Quote