Thread: Hydro2
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2019, 11:10 PM   #3 (permalink)
Baronsmokes
Premium Member

Drives: 2016 370Z Roadster
Baronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond repute
Default Would adivice not to use

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayhovah View Post
ill be excited to hear how it works for you
I got a chance to try this stuff today.I mixed as labeled and at a lesser strength.

The claim is you wash and rinse car.While car is wet you spray this on rinse off,then air dry and done.

I use Zanio products on the Z and highly recommend the stuff.I was not expecting a shine like Zanio.I thought this would be quick,average shine and easy for daily driver.

I put on at different rates on various panels on truck.I have a dryer to air dry.

The black truck spotted badly.I ended having to Buff spots witch took several hours to do.So no saved time.

Live and learn.When it seems to good to be true it is.

I always like to try new things.
Baronsmokes is offline   Reply With Quote